Quizlet is a free website providing learning tools for students, including flashcards, study and game modes. It was created by high school sophomore Andrew Sutherland in 2005 and now contains over 30 million study sets. All of the material is user-generated.
1. Explicit vocabulary instruction through written, audible, and visual means
2. Review games and activities
3. Search, copy, and edit other users Quizlets
1. Full membership requires payment
2. Advertisements shown when students using app/website
3. Images limited in free membership
See attached PDF for step-by-step instructions on setting up and managing your Quizlet account.
Rev: DPR 10/2015