Nearpod has teamed up with 360 Cities to bring you virtual field trips right from your classroom. Simply sign into your Nearpod account and choose from more than 25+ premade lessons that include student interaction, quizzes and, of course, a virtual field trip! Can be used with or without Google Cardboard.
Nearpod VR Sample Video
1. Virtual field trips
2. Build background knowledge.
3. Fully-built, interactive lessons.
1. Motion sickness for many adults.
2. iPad can be used, but not with Google Cardboard viewers.
3. If using Google Cardboard viewers, you must supply your devices (not iPads).
*Talk to your Ed Tech, we can loan you Google Cardboard viewers!
1. Explore the Oceans: A virtual tour of marine biomes.
2. Exploring the World: Take a virtual vacation to learn about argumentative writing.
3. Geometry is Everywhere: Experience shapes, symmetry, and polygons in real-life places.
2. Get a Cardboard Viewer or ask your Ed Tech.
Last edited by: DR 1/2016