Students and teachers are clamoring for more resources, access to resources, and opportunities for collaboration; but IT needs to maintain network security, CIPA compliance, user safety, and AUPs.
My Big Campus provides an engaging online environment to promote blended learning within a safe monitored platform that balances educational use of Web 2.0 with network and student safety.
The standalone version of My Big Campus is perfect for single teachers, project-based learning activities, professional networks, or group projects.
The integrated version of My Big Campus combines with our Web Filter to change the way schools think about filtering. It is a district-wide solution that provides access to the Educational Resource Library content without risk of overblocking as well as cross-district sharing and collaboration and additional management and reporting features.
1. Educational Resource Library to access, share, and incorporate videos, web sites, documents, and more
2. Collaboration site for participatory learning and group communication
3. Blogging, closed messaging, discussions, online assignments, groups
4. Bundles, to organize, share, and find content and lessons (with standards alignment)
5. Comprehensive policies and reporting