Excel - Microsoft Office 2011
Excel is an electronic spreadsheet program that is part of the Microsoft Office package. It allows you to store, organize and manipulate data. You can also create graphs and graphic organizers.
1. Create tables, calendars, inventories
2. Create spreadsheets with built in formulas
3. Turn data into graphs or graphic organizers
1. Cost of Microsoft Office Software
2. Eight tabs along the ribbon with many tools associated with each.
3. Others must have Excel to open your files
Our mission is to improve teaching and learning through the use of appropriate technologies,
supporting students in their progress toward college-, career-, and citizenship-readiness.
Original content distributed on this website is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.