Aurasma is the premier Augmented Reality app available today. Through the lens of the user's device, the software recognizes images and objects (aka "triggers"), and overlays predetermined content (graphics or videos). What makes Aurasma special is that anyone can create content with this software. Now this technology can be put into the hands of classroom teachers to alter the reality in their classrooms!
Aurasma - Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires
1. Make bulletin boards come alive with embedded content!
2. Add videos to homework assignments!
3. Give students vocabulary cards with student-created media!
1. Content created via app cannot be edited on website or vice-versa.
2. Trigger images must be unique
3. Takes time to implement
Last edited by: DR 1/2016